Timber Concept are committed to realising your dream timber frame log home.
Timber Concept provide a specialist construction service to the individual or developer interested in building Timber Frame Homes.
Founded in 2000, the team at Timber Concept has comprehensive knowledge of Timber Frame construction which ensures the highest standard of finishes are delivered. Projects built by Timber Concept provide a sustainable eco-friendly alternative to conventional methods of building, delivered within a guaranteed construction programme.
Our timber frame concepts comply with International Standards, ensuring durability and quality through the use of SABS approved timber , cladding and fittings.
- Construction time is reduced by up to 30% to that of alternative building methods
- Reduced foundation costs due to a lighter structure
- Low impact foundations are environmentally friendly and can be dug into steep slopes , clay soil or even dune sand
- Thermal efficiency is as much as 6 to 8 times that of alternative building methods
- Warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer reduces energy costs
- Wood is effectively a carbon neutral material (even allowing for transport)
We can highly recommend Timber Concept for their professional and efficient work. We had 2 timber frame holiday cottages built by Graeme and his team and we are thrilled with the resultEd and Adele Hayles
Having Graeme Rodgers of Timber Concept manage our building development was a pleasure.Margaret Harvey